Pushback Racking is a type of high density pallet racking system that is based on a first in last out basis (FILO). This racking system allows you to store more pallets in the same square footage by eliminating the need for so many forklift aisles. Pushback racking is loaded and unloaded from the same side which means it can be put up against the wall unlike pallet flow racking.
• Used commonly in grocery, cold storage, consumer products, food and beverage, and other industries where there is a need to densify and mid level sku counts.
• Stores Multiple sku's
• Front loading/unloading capabilities reduce labor costs
• Improve storage capacity by up to 25%
• Can go up to 6 pallets deep
Pushback Racking is loaded and unloaded from the same side. The first pallet is set onto the cart. The forklift driver nudges the 1st pallet back with the pallet that is loaded onto the forks and places the 2nd pallet down when it is over the cart.
To remove pallets the driver picks up the outermost pallet and slowly reverses allowing the pallet behind it to roll back down and take its place.
• Captured Carts - prevents carts from lifting out if pallet is stuck to cart
• Structural Carts and rails prevent damage and keep your system moving
• Pallet Platform - allows for flexibility of different size pallets
• Linked Carts - Eliminates the possibility of load being stranded and then rolling to fast
For over 35 years, Trammell has been designing Pushback Rack Systems for companies just like yours. We have the knowledge and expertise to take your project from conceptual to real life as painless and cost effective as possible. With so many different pushback racking options it can be overwhelming but you can rely on us to help steer you in the right direction. Our consultations include free AutoCAD designs and layouts and free quotes as well. We feel confident we can create the right Pushback Rack System to meet your customized needs.
"We have been doing business with Trammell for over 30 years. They have always been fair, dependable, and do what they say they are going to do. I would recommend them to anyone."
Ready to get your Pushback Rack project going? Or have any questions about any of our products or services?
Fill out the form or give us a call!