Trammell Equipment specializes in designing, specializing and installing Modular Mezzanine Systems Nationwide but especially in the southeast including Florida, Alabama, Georgia, Tennessee, Mississippi, South Carolina and North Carolina. Mezzanines are also referred to as storage platforms and can be an economical way to expand square footage in your building without doing an expensive expansion project. There are 3 main types of storage mezzanines and they are often combined on project to form a hybrid of two or three of the options below. The three main options are free standing, full mat mezzanine and catwalk mezzanine. Pallet rack supported mezzanines are also commonly used. Make the most efficient use of your existing space by incorporating a modular steel mezzanine system today.
- 125 PSF and up is standard floor capacities
- Can be two stories high
- Framing can be c-channel, I Beam, or Bar Joist.
- Forklift gates, Sliding Gates, Pivot Gates, or Freight Lifts can be used to service the 2nd level.
- All Designs are pre-engineered and designed to hold the load of the specific application
- Fast Erector Style Installation
- Commonly used in manufacturing, distribution, and automotive parts departments.
- This style mezzanine gives you the most flexibility with storage layouts but takes up the most vertical room.
- Bar Grating
- Resin Dek
- Steel Plate
- Quick and easy to install
- Can be moved to new locations
Ready to get your Free Standing Mezzanine project going? Or have any questions about any of our products or services?
Fill out the form or give us a call!